Gliding or flying by.

Here will be my mini-blog of what I will do and how. Just to keep track of my good and evil actions. Self Clearing sessions are going to be here as well for now.

Moderator: Roy Jones

Gliding or flying by.

Postby Roy Jones » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Here will be my mini-blog of what I will do and how. Just to keep track of my good and evil actions.

Selfclearing sessions are going to be here as well for now.

This blog is a mirror of my Russian mini-blog here

Happy reading.
Roy Jones

Re: Gliding or flying by.

Postby Roy Jones » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:12 pm

Self-cleaning session
3.5 - 30 minutes.
Was looking at wall clock and then orange then the doll. With orange and doll everything went normal. I could keep the absence of thoughts for quite a long time. Than eyes began murk, then fog and only orange remained quite clearly visible, and then a dramatic shift - and everything returned to normal.
But the story of the clock is very different from previous ones. Manages to keep the attention for about 40 seconds - and then passed out, or may be just went to sleep. And so on for 20 minutes - waking up, and passing out again without EP.
At the end of session - being cheerful. Probably slept well! :-)
Roy Jones

Postby Roy Jones » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:18 am

Self-cleaning session
3.5 - 30 minutes.
Today Was staring at "The Tibetan Book of The Dead" with zero results. Out of boredom made it red, blue, grin, with golden pages, rotated all over, opened it. 100% realistic mock-up!! I almost was not able to see real book at those moments! 10 minutes...
Next was armchair. After about 3 minutes fall asleep and was in and out next 7 minutes then all cleared.
Last victim of mine was a wall clock again. Good mother of God! I could not stand it even 30 seconds. Like someone hit me with a brick! Interesting thing - I can not catch a moment when I am loosing consciousness. Same thing - in and out for about 15 minutes then everything shifted and slides on right place.
End of session.
Roy Jones

Postby Roy Jones » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Self-cleaning session
3.5 - 55 minutes.

* Croco was first with little effects, mocked it up a bit - color, move, etc. Came out good.EP. 10 min
* Toy Bear 4 foot toll - blacked out immediately, hard to confront, in-and-out of light sleep, 35 min
* Box - I was trying to hold corners, fall asleep, than started doing mockups and all vent normal. 10 min
Roy Jones

Postby Roy Jones » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Last day on chapter 3.5. Decided to advance to the next one mainly because I do not have any big gains on it.

Gains on chapter 3.5:
- more stable tone and workability increase after each session.
- improved control over thoughts.
- sort of learned how to stop thinking for a short period of time and do distinguish between my own and others thoughts. It used to be all mixed up.

Statistics - Chapter began January 25, 2013, ended Feb 22, 2013. The total number of hours 8 hours 15 minutes. an average of 30 minutes per session.
Roy Jones

Finished Chapter 3.6

Postby Roy Jones » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:33 am

Finished 3.6
14 sessions, 8:45 hours total

Major wins - none. Mostly was trying to flat out my sleepiness and shut up loud thoughts. None of those really achieved. I can sit for 45-60 minutes without moving but just blinking. Then it get extremely boring and I just stop without EP.
In one of the last sessions I had a vision of two persons which I got an idea was me - Russian girl in folk headgear (beautifull btw) and a grey hair old man in a gray monk-like overalls (something like this http://handhand.ru/img/shopitems2/46295 ... iginal.jpg but light gray color)
Interesting that before that at some point I got an idea that I used to be a warrior-magician who travels around. By some reason this gave me a comfort and made sense though I have no idea if it's dub-in or real. Generally I have big reality with Pilot on Magic universe, though usually I can easy separate if something from there or not. Oh well...
Roy Jones

3.7 - Holding corners.

Postby Roy Jones » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:04 am

On first 2 corners I was blown away somewhere to hell... The feeling was such that I become less dense and much bigger and flew up like hot air balloon. Than same slowly returned back.
Changed corners to lower ones and almost immediately found myself in space and saw interesting objects looked like fluffy thick trees. Than I realized what was it - an explosion of superheated super pressurized liquid in vacuum. Then there were pieces of something like big boulders or fragments of land with large crystals on them but not so clearly visible.

Four corners - holy crap!!! Here goes rapidly ancient Rome, the Pantheon, the chariots then modern time empty roads in Arizona desert... 20 minutes of real time - and back to my head.

Got an interesting perception: all the corners actually behind my body, but I am looking at them as if they were a front of me.

Cool!
Roy Jones

3.7 - Holding corners.

Postby Roy Jones » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:15 am

Did not get it...

I pulled myself out of my head this time. Anchored 2 corners and used them to pull myself with the beams. Or not?

Got interesting perceptions, but with some oddity. For example - I did not see myself not chair in the room. Otherwise i was my room with everything in it visible pretty clear...

Another interesting stuff - there were "people" in my room waiting for me. And I saw myself as pretty woman in a body made out of energy and flames flying above the floor. Another woman who was there took me to the balcony to talk, but I can not recall about what. Same like with Pilot when he visited me in my dream some half year ago. Also there was a man in a room but he kept silent. I remember my body was falling asleep but I definitely was not.

Not an itsa for now. Bold "may be".
Roy Jones

3.7 - Holding corners.

Postby Roy Jones » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:35 am

In session dragging myself like arsehole around whole planet though feeling my body at the same time... But somewhat dulled.

Had a vision - saw someone enclosed in thick cocoon of green and blue plastic and immediately got an idea to run a concept of "be in a statue". Result - got a picture of myself being in a statue in some ruined deserted city for thousands of years. Burst out laughing... Release. EP

End of session.
Roy Jones

Postby Roy Jones » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:20 am

Just started Chapter 5. In Chapter 4 could not get anything really... Flat.

Digging out my memory..

During last week had a few flash recalls of my old Love and some pieces of mosaic fell in place.

I was with a Woman. Strangely and unusually beautiful with green eyes and long fiery red hair looking like campfire at down. She was a Witch. Sorceress. She new nature and herbs. Could of heal the men and kill him. She looked like young girl of 18-25 years old but has strength of special ops brigade. I never dared to ask her real age - she could of be 20 or 300 same easy. She was a very powerful sorceress. Did not matter to me. I was not an easy pray - powerful and famous magician-warrior myself but felt like I wont stand even a second against her.

Can recall only a little - how we tell each other about our knowledge and secrets about the world. She was a skilled listener and could laugh so you can see a stars through the house roof and felt like the house and whole planet was to small for me.

Also recall a beautiful forest and glade where she was dancing...

I can not recall what happened with us but I am afraid that nothing good. Still can't remember that without tears and anguish. There is a giant charge burred in this episode.

In a bright side - now I do know why I do go crazy about copper top women and why it never end up any good.
And same way a lot other pieces fall in place and become logical in my life.

I have some strange feeling that it happened in current spiral... But there is something does not mach.
Roy Jones

Next

Return to Self Clearing Diary