Gliding or flying by.

Here will be my mini-blog of what I will do and how. Just to keep track of my good and evil actions. Self Clearing sessions are going to be here as well for now.

Moderator: Roy Jones

Re: Gliding or flying by.

Postby Roy Jones » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:17 am

Currently on a chapter 8.2 - what a fun. Writing and writing!!! Lots of memories coming out to light :-)
Roy Jones

Started Ch 11

Postby Roy Jones » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:12 am

09-18-2013
Started Chapter 11.

Too much weird stuff going on. need some skills and stabilization of exteriorisation.
Have been doing 11.1 and find myself stuck sometime inside a nearby building walls or lightning fixtures :D Got a picture ones of a man pointing a sort of a stick at me and got an idea that it is a trap gun. So I jumped out of there and got back but could not find him. Dub-in I presume.
After getting comfortable jumping in and out of objects I decided to look at my own problems with chest pain and coughing. Separated 2 viewpoint one inside my body and another external and holding them at fixed distance caused a stream of energy between them with intention to heal whatever I got there.
The energy looked like a tense stream of little bright blue "J"s flowing in me. Felt increased heartbeat and light burning feeling in a chest area. Moved it up and down for a few minutes and felt a bit better but did not fix pain yet.
Roy Jones

Postby Roy Jones » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Realization - my whole life is series of uncompleted cycles of action...

Damn in...
Roy Jones

Re: Gliding or flying by.

Postby Roy Jones » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Begun to do Chapter 10 (Book and Bottle)

First session 55 min.
Roy Jones

Previous

Return to Self Clearing Diary